Wednesday 16 October 2013

A few changes...

It has been a while since I last blogged and I have been working on various projects and some new work! I do have a new look website which can be found here:

 
 
I have also been away on a work placement and learnt a lot more about the design industry since leaving university. I designed some Christmas themed prints for the Autumn/Winter 2015 collection so stay tuned for pictures of them in store and online! Very exciting and it was great to be a part of it.
 
 
Since returning, I wanted to keep up with the seasonal changes so I set a very tiny, make-shift screen-printing studio in my garage so I can practice making some cards and paper goods for my new shop!
It has been so much fun having my own space to print again and I can hopefully go on to sell a lot more products from home now!
 





 
 
This has really been focusing on Christmas products but hopefully in the near future, I will be launching some new print products out into shops across Liverpool!


No comments:

Post a Comment