Friday 29 July 2016

Stationery

I have been lucky enough to see some of my dreams become a reality in the past couple of months and I am looking forward to some new adventures very soon. 

We have the most beautiful weekend watching my older sister get married and I was over the moon and honoured to be a part of helping her day be everything she wished for! Everyone did their bit and I was in charge of stationery and any other creative input. I was really pleased with the outcome of everything I contributed for their day and we had some lovely comments on how personal the whole day felt! 



I love being able to share my creativity with others to make them a personal gift or something that they will always appreciate.

I have also been lucky enough to see some of my patterned products come to life which has been a great experience. I have used a number of patterns and created notebooks, memo pads and even tea-towels to showcase in a local shop! So pleased with this outcome and I hope it continues to build a lovely network of creatives.







No comments:

Post a Comment