Sunday 21 August 2016

Tonic Studios - Create and Craft

It's been a very busy few weeks but I am so pleased that I have joined the design and presenting team for Tonic Studios - a very reputable brand in the craft industry with tons of experience and fabulous designs. My new role will be a guest presenter on the Create and Craft channel, demonstrating their wonderful products and (hopefully) doing a brilliant job of promoting new releases. It has already been a lot of fun working with the team and collaborating ideas, as well as, working alongside some of the most well-known names in the industry.

I have already been involved in a few of the live shows and, although I was very nervous, it has been a truly brilliant experience so far and one that I can't wait to continue. I will be sharing my experiences and projects throughout social media and using this as a platform to showcase the great new products from Tonic. I can't wait to hear what you all think and thanks so much to everyone so far that has supported me on this new journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment