Wednesday 16 January 2013

Much of my attention and energy is focusing on my dissertation at the moment, but in my little bits of spare time I have been paper cutting some lovely little beach huts as requested by some family and also packing up my first sale on Folksy!



In other news, I have been being some research for my next final, major project! I have visited the Maritime museum in Liverpool to get some great imagery and my plan is to start drawing next week so keep an eye out... Hopefully be transforming them into some prints in the next couple of weeks. Very excited to get started although a little nervous...









I will be continuing to look at the grandeur of the tall ships but also exploring this idea of personal stories and the detail of the medals and badges... 


No comments:

Post a Comment