Friday 30 September 2016

New Products!

I am looking forward to the winter months rolling in now, I'm ready for big socks and cosy jumpers! Autumn also sees the release of some new products from me and I am very excited to showcase them across my blog, social media and also at a few local craft fairs I will be attending in the coming months. 

First of all, I got the delivery of some lovely illustrated coasters. I have been focusing on my style of drawing recently and decided I love the intricacy of a fine pen and using Illustrator to add colour. I have also introduced a fresh, Scandi theme that runs throughout many of my new products. These are the coasters, which I will be selling as a pack of 4 across my Etsy shop, https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EmilyKateAtherton?ref=search_shop_redirect and in my local gift shop, Gifts For Me and You








No comments:

Post a Comment