Thursday 6 October 2016

Baby Milestones

More new products! It's been a busy month and I'm so pleased to be sharing new work with you. These are my Baby Milestone Postcards, which are brand new and available through my Etsy shop. I am so pleased with this finished result and I've had some lovely feedback so far..



These illustrative baby milestone postcards capture your baby’s first year in weeks, months and exciting events. 

The Baby Milestone postcards by Emily Atherton are hand-illustrated and digitally printed cards that help you celebrate the wonderful milestones of a baby’s first year, that are bound to put a smile on your face! Each card has been illustrated with beautiful detail so you can document all that is important to you and your baby through a selection of photographs.

The A6 milestone card is printed onto 280gsm high-quality card, with a gloss finish, a perfect weight for postcards. It offers beautiful quality printing and allows you write on the back if necessary. 
The designs are fun and colourful and gender neutral. They would be a wonderful gift for a new parent and a great way to tell a story of your baby's first year in the world. 

The 24 designs in the pack includes:
- 1-7 weeks
- 2-11 months
- 1 year

- My First Smile
- Today I Started Crawling
- Today I said my 1st Word
- Today I got my First Tooth
- Today I had my First Swim
- Today I took my First Steps







No comments:

Post a Comment