Wednesday 2 September 2015

Candy collection by Craft Asylum

Recently, I spotted my first paper collection for Craft Asylum in the Chester Hobbycraft store. This was such a great achievement having worked with the brand for over a year now. I love to think of crafters taking it home and transforming the patterns into brilliant projects. The collection consists of a 12x12 paper pad, a 6x6 paper pad and some stamps, which all co-ordinate really nicely with one another, meaning the crafting possibilities are endless! Below are a couple of the designs featured in the collection and a store snap. I have also shared some of the designs on my Instagram and website here! This collection will also be a major part in the skills workshop we are doing at Handmade Fair in a couple of weeks, more on that soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment