Tuesday 22 September 2015

Handmade Fair 2015

After a brilliant weekend exhibiting at Handmade Fair, I thought I would share a few snaps from the weekend. I was involved in some of the workshops at the Sizzix stand as well as creating the Bird House project in the Craft Asylum skill workshop.. There was such a great atmosphere at the fair and with the sun shining, everyone was extremely keen to get involved! We got some great feedback and it was lovely to see creations made from the collection I have designed for Craft Asylum.. As well as the workshops, we also tried our hand at a bit of celeb spotting! It was lovely to see such a wide range of talent and so many people excited about the craft...





            







It was such a great weekend and I have returned feeling very inspired and happy to have been out and networked with other designers! I hope to be involved next but in the meantime, look out for news on the Handmade Christmas Fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment