Friday 4 September 2015

Love Birds by Emily Atherton

After working with the Sizzix brand for over a year and a half, it makes me really happy to announce that my first collection is available now. This collection, 'Love Birds', is something I have been working on using my hand-illustrations and transforming them into shapes and design, perfect for die cutting. The collection includes different technologies by Sizzix, including Thinlits and Bigz. This means that crafters have a great supply to work with, allowing them to create beautiful cards and home décor in their homes. This has been a highly anticipated collection, with many dies on offer, with the idea that they may possibly be used as a helping hand for a wedding theme. It's also very exciting to see my name being promoted right there on the front of the packaging! For those of you that would like to learn more about the Sizzix brand, click here to visit their website. Also, have a look at the catalogue page, explaining a little more about me as a designer for Sizzix and the collection! Enjoy..

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment